Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What I need ( Is a good defense...)

So I hath decided upon which topic I wilt perform mine art of research upon. I hath the urge to press forward with the inquiry in relation to education. I wilt pose thine question in the sense of Can America afford to invest in its future? The question hath been curved to the education of America’s youth. I plan to research via discussions against the current administration’s No Child Left Behind Act. Also, I will be bringing in discussion of the devolution of the rights of education back to the states, where the power was first delegated by the Constitution. This being aired, I am in current dire need of a copy of the No Child Left Behind Act and critical discussion surrounding the impact this piece of federal legislation hath had upon the masses. I hath regard for any information support or proposing the abolishment of federal control over thy scared holy institutions of education. I may- though I hath the feeling that it wilt be most difficult- bring in the views in relation to opposing forms of government, about education funding (aka- Marx's feelings of governmental control of education as a whole- as stated in Das Kapital).

4 comments:

Leo C said...

first thing first, reading the text on your blog gave me a headache (potentially why no one left a comment yet), text/background choice might be questionable

Leo C said...

or font

Leo C said...

Think I already commented in class, look forward to reading the next revision of your ideas.

mkrobert said...

i think the word hath gives me a headache... but i'll give you creativity points